October 5, 2016

Green Chilli - Coriander - Garlic Chutney

Welcome !!! to my blog "Yummy Kitchen" :) Dear readers, it's been a long time, since I posted any chutney recipe. I love to experiment different chutney recipes.You can see my love and passion for chutney from this post. Yesterday I tried different chutney recipe for Muddapappu and rice. I got bored having Muddapappu and Aavakaya combination, so wanted to have different chutney along with Muddapappu and Rice. I have collected few green chillies, few garlic pods and a bunch of coriander leaves from my refrigerator and made this new combination "GREEN CHILLI - CORIANDER - GARLIC CHUTNEY". It turned out super yummy, tempting and delicious. I had this chutney along with hot steamed rice, muddapappu and spoonful ghee. I am speechless!! I cant express the feeling in words.My family members too loved this chutney too much and got very good appreciation:) It is very easy and quick recipe to make. Let us see the procedure for this tempting side dish :)


Ingredients :
10 Green chillies ( can adjust according to your spice levels)
5-6 Garlic cloves
1 big bunch of Coriander leaves
Salt to taste
1/4 tea spoon Turmeric Powder
2 table spoons Oil

For Tempering/Tadka/Popu :
1/2 spoon Chana dal
1/2 spoon Urad dal
1/4 spoon Mustard seeds
1/4 spoon Cumin seeds



Procedure :
1. Heat a pan with oil, once oil is hot, add green chillies and garlic cloves
    stir fry few seconds till chillies become soft.
2. Then add finely chopped coriander leaves and fry for few seconds till 
     coriander leaves become soft.
3. Add turmeric powder and salt and fry one minuite. Switch off the flame.
4. After cool down, transfer this to a mixie jar and grind into a fine smooth
    paste.Shift it into a serving bowl.
5. Heat a small pan with oil, add chana dal, urad dal, mustard seeds and 
     cumin seeds, let them splutter for few seconds. Switch off the flame
     and pour this seasoning over ground chutney.
6. Serve it with hot steamed rice, muddapappu and spoonfull ghee.

After reading my post, I am sure you definately spice up your food with this
" GREEN CHILLI - CORIANDER - GARLIC CHUTNEY"  !!!

If you found this post, kindly consider liking to it or sharing to it with others and please leave your valuable comments and suggestions which encourages me in cooking and blogging too. Please follow me on my blog or g+ or twitter or Facebook to keep up to date with Yummy Kitchen :)

6 comments:

About Me

My photo

Hi everyone !! My name is Nagasri. I am from Andhra but staying in Hyderabad, Telangana. I love both andhra and telangana foods. I love Cooking and eating too :).  I like to experiment different recipes.Have a look at my blog,try and enjoy!!! Don't forget to leave your valuable feedback at my blog. Other than cooking I love listening to music. Here I am sharing my experiences and experiments in cooking !!

Nice to meet you all !!
Nagasri