October 6, 2016

AYURVEDIC TEA - REDUCE YOUR BELLY FAT !!!

Hello readers, I am back with an interesting health supportive element "Ayurvedic Tea". We are living in modern society in which many people care about their appearance. Appearance plays an important role in your daily life. It is very good if you have good appearance. But today's times because of junk foods or some other reasons  people suffering with Obessitty,with heavy weight and belly fat problems leading to several health issues. Are you worrying about your heavy weight and belly fat ?? then my "AYURVEDIC TEA" helps you  a lot. No need to do much hardwork. It is very simple and easy. I read somewhere about this Ayurvedic Tea and yesterday I made. It's really refreshing !! Let us see the procedure 
                                                                              AYURVEDIC TEA

Ingredients :
1 spoon Carom seeds /Ajwain (vamu)
1 spoon coriander seeds ( dhaniya)
1 spoon fennel seeds (saunf)
1 spoon Cumin seeds (jeera)
2 small sticks of Cinnamon
10 cloves
8-10 Peppercorns
2 small pieces of Ginger
1 litre of water
                                              AYURVEDIC TEA

Procedure to make Ayurvedic Tea : 
1. Take a large pot, add water. Let it come to boil on high flame.
2. Take a mortar and pestle and coarsely grind the spices like Cinnamon 
     sticks, Peppercorns,Coriander seeds and crush the ginger pieces too.
3. Add the crushed spices to the boiling water and cover the lid. Let it boil
     for 10 minuites. Now the flavour and goodness of spices infuse into
     water.
4. Let the water cool down for sometime and water comes to room 
     temperature.
5. Take a flask, strain out the spices from the water and store this tea in
     a flask.
6. Ayurvedic Tea is ready !!!

Ayurvedic Teas are natural and are packed with loads of benefits.Here I have listed some of the health benefits of Ayurvedic Tea can have for you!!

Health benefits of Ayurvedic Tea :

1. This Ayurvedic Tea boosts the immunity of the body.
2. The heat element in all of the ingredients speed up the metabolism rate,
     thereby it burns belly fat fast.
3. It eliminates toxins from the body.
4. It purifies blood and warms up blood circulation.
5. It cleanses Urinary tract.
6. It improves Digestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Hi everyone !! My name is Nagasri. I am from Andhra but staying in Hyderabad, Telangana. I love both andhra and telangana foods. I love Cooking and eating too :).  I like to experiment different recipes.Have a look at my blog,try and enjoy!!! Don't forget to leave your valuable feedback at my blog. Other than cooking I love listening to music. Here I am sharing my experiences and experiments in cooking !!

Nice to meet you all !!
Nagasri