Brocolli Stir Fry Recipe - Andhra Style

Nowadays, we are finding "Broccoli" in Supermarkets and roadside vegetable shops also. It is a very healthy and fiber rich vegetable especially helpful for Weight watchers. It helps in reducing bad cholesterol and maintaining blood sugar levels and is also helpful in preventing Cancer with its powerful antioxidants. Last month I went to a Supermarket, picked up this healthy vegetable to incorporate this veggie into my daily menu. Actually, I was not aware of the recipes with Broccoli, but I tried"Broccoli fry" in my own style. I made it Yummy !! I made this dish very simple with few ingredients. Ok, let's see how to make this easy and very quick Indian, vegetarian stir fry recipe " Broccoli Stir Fry"...
Ingredients :
Broccoli   - 1 no ( medium sized)
Ginger Garlic Paste : 1 spoon
Coriander powder  - 1/2 spoon
Cumin Powder    -   1/2 spoon
Salt                      -   to taste
Garam masala Powder - 1 spoon
Red Chilly powder      - 1/2 spoon
Cashew nut powder   - 1 1/2 spoon
Curd                           - 1/4 spoon
Oil                             -  2 table spoons
Curry leaves              -   few

Procedure :

1. Wash Broccoli flower under the tap, then remove florets from flower.
2. Again wash florets and soak in water.
3. Now heat a pan with oil, then add broccoli florets to the pan. Fry for a few seconds.
4. Then add salt, turmeric powder to the Broccoli florets, fry for a few seconds with a closed lid.
5. Now Broccoli florets turn to little yellowish color. Now add curd, garam masala powder, and saute for a few minutes.
6. After 5- 10 minutes, then add cashew nut powder and Red chili Powder, fry for a few minutes.
7. Now Broccoli stir fry is ready. Garnish with curry leaves, serve it into a serving bowl.
8. Serve this Broccoli stir fry with Hot steamed rice or Chapati.
       

Hope you liked my recipe and please leave your valuable feedback on my recipe.

Comments

  1. Thank you very much. I agree with your article, this really helped me. I appreciate your help.
    Order paneer paratha online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts